Posted on March 2, 2008 by Chris
Kobe talks about his dream to play soccer for Barcelona FC
If you read the Weekend Dime article, you know that Kobe Bryant is a huge fan of Barcelona FC and their star player Ronaldinho. Kobe would seriously impress me if he could pull a move like Ronaldinho did on Saturday…
Here are some quotes from GolTV announcer Ray Hudson right after this goal. (I wish I had the GolTV video to post.)
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, kobe bryant, nba, nba links, Sports | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 22, 2008 by Chris
Greg Oden is sporting a new look
Top links from around the NBA:
And for our video, we have Steve Nash using Craig Sager as his personal handkerchief. I love how Sager tries to pretend this doesn’t happen right after. Thanks to FanIQ for finding this.
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, greg oden, links, nba, nba basketball, Sports | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 22, 2008 by Chris
NBA Web Roundup
Carmelo Anthony is the latest NBA star to go down with an injury
Top NBA Links for 1/22:
This video kills me. Thanks to The Blowtorch for finding this…
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, nba, nba basketball, nba links, Sports | 3 Comments »
Posted on January 11, 2008 by Chris
Links from around the NBA…
Chris Bosh wants your vote.
And last but not least, here is Chris (Dubya) Bosh campaigning for All Star votes:
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, chris bosh, detroit pistons, nba, nba basketball, new york knicks, Sports | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 22, 2007 by Chris
Gilbert Arenas Underwent Knee Surgery and Will be Out for 3 Months
Links from around the NBA…
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! This year I want to give thanks to Vince Carter… for this:
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: arenas, basketall, gilbert arenas, hoops, kevin durant, knicks, marbury, nba, nba basketball, new jersey nets, new york knicks, seattle supersonics, sonics, Sports, stephon marbury, vince carter, washington wizards, wizards | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 14, 2007 by Chris
Starbury Out In NY
Think I Can Still Return My Marbury Fathead?
Links from around the NBA:
And here’s some fun from the TNT Postgame show…
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, cheerleaders, hoops, isiah thomas, israel, knicks, la lakers, lakers, marbury, miami heat, nba, new york knicks, pat riley, phil jackson, san antonio spurs, spurs, starbury | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 8, 2007 by Chris
Shaq needs to hang up his Heat uniform and start his crime fighting career.
- In the Daily Dime, Mark Stein asks if Shaq is done. I say he is… Shaq disagrees. Between the Heat and the Dolphins, the sports scene is not looking so hot in Miami right now. Its like the anti-Boston. Of course, it was 30 degrees here in Boston today so at least they got somethin’ on us. If you have ESPN Insider here is David Thorpe with more piling on Shaq.
- Play of the Night by Deron Williams. DWill is sick!
- TrueHoop: Die-hard Sonics fan take on owner Clay Bennett’s announcement that he is applying to move the team to OKC. The best thing about this article was that I found out that the official group lobbying to stop this move is known as “Save Our Sonics and Storm”. C’mon, no one want to save the Storm!
- Sorry “Save Our Sonics and Storm” movement but David Stern foresees no new team for Seattle.
- Chicago fans are angry already after the Bulls horrid start. Just a slightly unfavorable comparison of the current Bulls team to the 03-04 Pistons.
- Sure, Lamar Odom is too hurt to help my fantasy lineup… but he is healthy enough to party at Club Ritual. Which relative knit you that sweater, O?
Filed under: NBA Web Roundup | Tagged: basketball, chicago bulls, fantasy sports, lakers, lamar odom, lamar odom sweater, nba, seattle supersonics, shaq, shaquille o'neal, sonics, Sports | Leave a comment »