Highlights from another wild night in the NBA
- Lakers score 134, crush Pacers in Indianapolis
- Knicks lose 7th straight, falling at home to Golden St
- Mavs come back from 24 to beat Raptors
- Arenas-less Wizards roll over 76ers
- Surprising Bucks win at Cleveland, improve to 5-4
- Bulls continue to struggle while Nuggets win 6th straight
- Suns hold off late Kings rally to improve to 9-2
NBA Fantasy Spin
Looking for some fantasy basketball help? Keep your eye on these youngsters…
Andray Blatche – The third year forward has seen his minutes increasing lately and last night responded with 26 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and a block on 12-14 shooting. While he won’t score 26 every night, look for Blatche to score in double figures with great blocks and some rebounds coming off the bench.
Jordan Farmar – Farmar has been playing very well in limited minutes lately and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him eventually take over the starting PG spot for the Lakers. Over the past four games, the 20 year-old has averaged 12.5 pts, 4.5 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.3 3-pts and 2.5 stl while shooting 53%.
Louis Williams – Over the past two games, Williams has averaged 22.0 pts, 3.0 reb, 3.5 ast, 3.0 3-pts and 1.5 stl while shooting 69% from the field. Philly really doesn’t have any better options at SG as far as I can tell. Even when Kyle Korver comes back, if Williams continues his play, it will be impossible for the 76ers to keep him on the bench.
Shawne Williams – This second year forward out of Memphis has averaged 20.0 pts, 5.5 reb, 2.5 3-pts, 1.5 stl and 1.5 blk while hitting 15 of his 22 field goals over the past two games for the Pacers.