Shaq needs to hang up his Heat uniform and start his crime fighting career.
- In the Daily Dime, Mark Stein asks if Shaq is done. I say he is… Shaq disagrees. Between the Heat and the Dolphins, the sports scene is not looking so hot in Miami right now. Its like the anti-Boston. Of course, it was 30 degrees here in Boston today so at least they got somethin’ on us. If you have ESPN Insider here is David Thorpe with more piling on Shaq.
- Play of the Night by Deron Williams. DWill is sick!
- TrueHoop: Die-hard Sonics fan take on owner Clay Bennett’s announcement that he is applying to move the team to OKC. The best thing about this article was that I found out that the official group lobbying to stop this move is known as “Save Our Sonics and Storm”. C’mon, no one want to save the Storm!
- Sorry “Save Our Sonics and Storm” movement but David Stern foresees no new team for Seattle.
- Chicago fans are angry already after the Bulls horrid start. Just a slightly unfavorable comparison of the current Bulls team to the 03-04 Pistons.
- Sure, Lamar Odom is too hurt to help my fantasy lineup… but he is healthy enough to party at Club Ritual. Which relative knit you that sweater, O?